Sunday, October 22, 2006

About Crazy Monkey

The Crazy Monkey

High Stakes Poker Night, August 06'


Hi, I'm a Crazy Monkey. First let me tell you what I'm not: not human, not normal, not real, not boring, not full of hot air (usually), not sober.

Here's what I am: I'm approximately two and a half feet tall, always have a smile on my face and my hand in the air..I love parties, clubs, chiquitas, bananas and Monkey Mayhem... and yes my ego is a bit inflated ;)

I was rescued by my owners from a party goods store. Since then, I've been all over on road trips and fun adventures. I've hung out and partied with the best of em'. I've been to clubs, bars, cruises, weddings and even have been kidnapped on a road trip. Don't worry I'm safe now!

Through this journal I will bring my photos of the fun, mischief, mayhem and mania that surrounds my new celebrity life as I try to become rich like internet Millionaire Jeff Paul. As well as other helpful info and cool stuff for my friends...Check back often...you never know, if you're a party animal you just might see me on the scene!




Check out the following Monkey Business:

The Crazy Monkey Home page

Daily Chinese Horoscope Monkey

Monkey Bread Recipes

The Trunk Monkeys invasion!

Also check my Myspace page, as it is always changing, and always fun!

Enjoy your time here at the Crazy Monkey Blog, I guarantee we'll have fun, party, learn some stuff and hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
our @$$es off!

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home