Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Mask of Monkey

crazy chinese monkey mask
Friends it's been a while! All I can say is this crazy monkey's been busy from the holidays right up til' now.... Between all the personal appearances and the everyday hustle and bustle of life I'm lucky not to be deflated!

As you all know we are well into 2009...With a new year I decided to go for a new look, as you can see in the pic above...That mask was actually brought back to me from China as my owner's brother and his wife recently ventured over there...Among the other cool gifts I got were a winter hat from the Great Wall of China, a small Wish Keeper Box and a new 4 GB Jump Drive
...Monkeys love to jump! PSA - you should never try jumping while driving...

As for my new mask I love it in a creepy sort of way...Maybe now I can wear the mask for a new Hollywood horror movie or at least scare the family dog around the house!

Hope everyone's 2009 is off to a great start!

PS> I'll probably go back and fill in all the missing entries between now and the last time you heard from me at some point! :)

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home