Thursday, April 10, 2008

Monkey See, Monkey Do!

monkey on PC Hey friends....Yesterday I decided to venture out into what they call the "Blogosphere", which is basically a vast jungle full of blogs covering all sorts of crazy topics! I wanted to see just what all the other crazy bloggers are doing out on this world wide web thing...During my surfing trip, I discovered this curious 125x125 box was appearing on many other blogs. It had cool pictures on it and read "Drop Yours"...when you clicked on the picture, it instantly transported you to other people's blog sites...Very fun and very addictive! (INote: 'm still not sure what exactly they wanted me to drop!)

So naturally I had to get in on all this crazy action! I wanted my own cool little graphic to put on some other blogs so people could know all about my adventures..The box device is called "Entrecard" and it is completely free! See my cool 125x125 image below? It's got me hanging out with a crazy hot guitar heroine! True inflated party animal style....


monkey entrecard box
Above: My Monkey Entrecard box thing

Many bloggers talk about this flashy little square box so it must be something quite special! I've also seen some bloggers who dislike talking or hearing about it. But I'm all for fun and this 125 box is tons of fun so far! There's even other monkey blogs on there...

If you are part of the Entrecard guild online with your blog, use this link to get to my page so you can put your 125x125 box up for display:

Click for Crazy Monkey's Entrecard page

Feel free to test my Entrecard box out on the top left side and see what sort of fun journey it takes you on! Each day it changes, opening up a whole new www location and adventure for you!

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home