Saturday, December 17, 2011

2011 Corona Commercial Girl in Black Bikini & Business Suit


Hey crazy monkeys, I'm back again!  I dunno if you've seen it, but I recently caught one crazy, sexy Corona commercial this 2011!  It features a hot latina girl in a business suit which transforms into a black bikini after she gets a Corona Extra beer!  Here's a closer, detailed look at what I'm talking about, or you can scroll down to the YouTube video to watch it!





















As you can see above, the camera gives us a glimpse of her booty and it certainly is ample!  So now people are wondering who is the sexy Corona commercial girl with the business suit and black bikini?  After hanging out on my favorite video site, YouTube, I found all the answers we need!

The commercial is called the Corona "Extra Commuters" commercial and the hot chiquita is named Diana Garcia.  Basically the idea is that having a Corona beer after rwork will transport you to a relaxing beach scene where you can enjoy the sun and waves.  You can watch it below to see what I'm talking about.  It seems nobody cares too much about the other people in the ad, which might be true.  I'd party with them all, but I can see just myself, a crazy monkey enjoying that bucket of Corona Extras on a beach with Diana Garcia in her black bikini.  Party on folks!

Diana's on Twitter here if you wanna stalk her follow her tweet updates!

Enjoy the Corona "Extra Commuters" ad below featuring Diana Garcia, her booty, and some other people hanging out at the beach!

What do you think of Diana and the Corona 2011 commercial?  Prefer the business suit or black bikini look on her?  Feel free to comment below about your thoughts on these important matters! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home