Saturday, January 12, 2008

I Got My Crazy New Monkey ID!

Crazy Monkey McLovin ID

I'm sure many of you have seen the super funny new movie Superbad. It stars my main man, Fogell aka "McLovin" in one of the lead roles. If you saw it, you know that McLovin was in charge of hooking his pals up with the goods at the package store. To do that he had to get smart and get himself a cool looking ID.

Since this Crazy Monkey is always keeping it cool, I opted for my own McLovin ID. Now I can buy all the other inflated party animals alcohol! I just have to hope they don't notice my height and weight!

Check out Superbad on DVD at Amazon. If you haven't seen it yet it's hilarious!

Also check out the McLovin ID Generator and make your own cool ID!

Also if you're hungry, check out my Crazy Monkey Bread recipes!

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home