Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Batman's Christian Bale Goes Bananas!

monkey censors bale
Bale & Monkey Chillin'

A funny thing happened during a scene from the upcoming Terminator: Salvation movie starring Christian Bale...It seems one of the people working on the movie wandered into a scene where Bale and co-star Bryce Dallas Howard were acting. Boy did Batman let him have a tongue lashing!!! You can listen via the link below and count the F bombs for fun...E! Online has an article as well where the movie's assistant director says Bale was having a bad day.

Here's a little transcript of Christian Bale's kind words for his fellow human being:

Bale: "kick your f%(#$%(@n a$$! I want you off the set you pr---k!
other dude: I'm sorry.
Bale: No don't just be sorry, think for one f%@%()@n second! What the f$&$) are you doing? Are you a professional or not?
other dude: Sir yes I am.
Bale: Do I f%#)(%@n walk around and rip that-- No shut the f(*$* up Bruce..Do I walk- NO! NO! Don't shut me up! Am I gonna walk around and rip your f%()@*#%@n lights down in the middle of a scene?
other dude: No.
Bale: Then why the f%()* are you walkin right through? Ah da da da da like this in the background. What the f%()#@ is it with you?! What don't you f%*()#n understand?


Wow. It's a good thing I wasn't on the set, because I'd have left a banana peel for him to trip on while he was trying to shoot Terminator androids. Imagine the language if that happened?!

Not sure if you guys knew this, but I was a stunt double on The Dark Knight. Unfortunatley, I got into the wrong scene at the wrong time...


(The day I interrupted the Dark Knight)

You can listen to Bale Going Berzerk via this YouTube video. WARNING: Contains actual swears!

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home