Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How to Fish for Dates Online...



(My official Plenty o' fish dating profile!)

The other day I took the plunge and joined this free dating site called Plenty of Fish aka plentyoffish.com! It's cool because it's free, you can take a little personality quiz to determine your psychotic tendencies and then they match you up with hot women who are looking for dates! It's amazing how many wild blonde and brunette chiquitas they have matched me with just on Day 1 because of my party animal nature! Once they go inflated monkey they never go back!

Once you sign up you can upload a picture of choice (notice I chose my sexiest one). Then they require you to fill out a profile of your interests and hobbies plus what your ideal first date is...I tried to make mine interesting without lying too much...I embellished on my salary a bit, but Hollywood women tend to like guys with $$$!

If you're feeling crazy like me and are single or a swinger, head over to Plentyoffish.com and sign yourself up. Beware of stalkers, psychos and crazies..but you just may find a diamond in the ruff!

(PS it only makes me slightly nervous that there is a guy with a loaded rifle hunting ducks staked out next to my picture on a dating site!)

Labels: , , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home