Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Day the Earth Stood Still on Facebook

So I was minding my own monkey bizness just a day after Valentine's day and all of a sudden a mysterious email announcement popped up. It was my main squeeze (or so I thought), Miss Victoria Del Rosal. You know the girl who came in at #1 on Monkey's Top 10 Muy Caliente Latina Babes list? Check it out...

victoria del rosal facebook message
(The message from Miss Del Rosal, sent February 15, 2009)

You can imagine my disappointment, shock and utter confusion here folks...Either Victoria has suffered amnesia, or she has truly forgotten my sexy inflated self! She still has yet to add me to her Facebook friends, possibly to keep our relationship secret from prying media hounds... Nonetheless, this monkey will continue to support the sexy Victoria Del Rosal and anything she may be selling on the SLTV channel, but no I will not wear the shape changer bra!

Labels: , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home