Monday, April 14, 2008

Blogsvertise & Twitter Time!



I'm a curious, antsy and fidgety sort of party animal so I need to find new things to occupy my time online. As of today I've been accepted into 2 new cool sites in the WWW, Blogsvertise and Twitter, and I'm anxious to use both!

Blogsvertise is cool because they said they want to pay me to talk about their stuff on my blog..So as soon as they start sendin me assignments, I'm down for whatever! I'm all for tryin to make monkey online so I can buy bananas or a fence for my garden!

You can also sign up and use Blogsvertise for doing your own blog advertising too. Give it a try!

Twitter is twitter-tastic, because it's like a big conversational website where everyone just says what the heck they are doing..I've heard it's crazy addictive and everyone's doin it! Below is my very first Twitter transmission:



Kinda like Entrecard...You can even Twitter from a phone from what I hear! Biz Stone and The Twitter Team already sent me a warm welcome by email!

You can follow this crazy monkey here at Twitter. - my profile's new so cut me slack til I make it look crazier and cooler! I tried to put a background but received the following cryptic message:



By the way I'm accepting anyone who tries to advertise with me on Entrecard, no matter what they're blog's talkin bout...So far I've had the most interest from people who try to make monkey online! Keep sendin me your ads, it's all good friends!

Labels: , , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home