Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Feelin' the Blogging Blues...

crazy inflated monkey with banana blogging

It's been rough going lately here at my Adventures of a Crazy Inflated Monkey Blog. Although I was accepted by the nice people of Blogsvertise, they haven't sent me any assignments yet :( I'm not sure whether it's due to rising gas prices, or they think I can't handle what they have, or if they think I'm just too crazy :) Really, I can talk and blog about anything they throw at me!

It's sad to report, this monkey was also turned down by Reviewme.com, another place that will pay people to write stuff about sites. They said I don't fit in with their criteria, so that will be something I need to work to achieve....Must become cooler and crazier...

In the meantime, as you can see above I love to blog, and love bananas, so hook me up!

Also, if you stop by here and want to do a Link trade thing lemme know, I'll be happy to accommodate other monkey bloggers who fit in with humor, entertainment, mixed bag and all other genres of blogs!

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home