Saturday, April 19, 2008

Crazy Monkey Answers Fan Mail

monkeys bananas
Hey friends! While I was surfing some of my favorite internet sites the other day..I got this very interesting message from a male fan that I'd like to share.... Let's take a look (I've taken out names and identifying info so the person won't get stalkers)...

Hi,

This is G.
I am on a dating site (----------.com screen name m------8) and although I have been on dates, I have not found that special someone yet. I have a 4 day 3 night vacation that I won to go to Cozumel, Mexico. I have not set the date yet but it will most likely be May 16 to the 26th.

I decided to find an attractive, fun, romantic, intelligent single female to go on a sun filled, relaxing, romantic, getaway there. I hope that this email may land in a mailbox of that woman or might get passed on to a friend of yours that would become that person. If you are interested email me back here so I can get to know you a little.

You can also see my personal profile on --------.com so that you can learn a little about me.

Talk to you soon,

G


...and here's my response to the fan:

Dear G,

Well first off this crazy monkey was really flattered by your fan mail and especially the offer to go to the very exciting land of Mexico! I know that I'm attractive, fun, romantic and intelligent enough to qualify for the trip... But then upon reading the message's fine print it said you wanted a female. :( That rules this monkey out, but as you can see in the image above my distant crazy monkey cousin Melinda just might be the one! (she's the one with the pink bow on)

G, I hope you find the right woman for your excursion, but please keep my inflated cousin in mind when making your selection..she's quite the party animal and would love to party it up in Mexico! Throw me a few bananas and I'll put in a good word for ya! ;)

Your main monkey,

Crazy Inflated Monkey

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home