Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Iron Man vs. Iron Monkey 2008

iron monkey vs iron man 2008

Iron Man looks super cool...he's a superguy in a fancy metal suit who flies and jumps around...he punches and blasts away stuff in his way or things that are attacking him. Very much like myself when I don my "Robo Monkey" suit pictured above, but this crazy monkey isn't nearly as violent. (I control my temper well)

Here's a bit more about the upcoming flick starring Mr. Robert Downey, Jr:

When wealthy industrialist Tony Stark is forced to build an armored suit after a life-threatening incident, he ultimately decides to use its technology to fight against evil.


Also starring in this superhero action packed film are Terrence Howard, Gwyneth Paltrow, Hilary Swank, Jeff Bridges and Samuel L. Jackson..

Sounds cool eh? I'm sure you've all seen the cool looking advertisements on TV where he's flying through the air, fighting another big robot guy and shooting a tank with a missile from his arm. I'm psyched for the new flick and hope my owners bring me to a theater on May 2nd..I'm also hoping Iron Man reads this and makes me his sidekick for the sequel (I wouldn't want to fight him!)

You can check out more about the movie here:

Visit Iron Man's Official Website!

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home