Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Did Myspace Say Karaoke?!?

myspace karaoke
Hey friends and fans..I saw a cool special announcement from Tom over at Myspace today. Myspace is now letting us show how great we can wreck, I mean sing our favorite songs by offering a karaoke feature! All you need is a microphone and your voice, then you can put whatever song you want to sing on your Myspace profile!

I'm not sure how well this will go over for those of us who have trouble in the singing department....But either way, I can't wait to get started....I'm trying to decide if I'd rather blurt out "Shock the Monkey" by Peter Gabriel, "Monkey Wrench" by Foo Fighters or "No Monkey" by Wally Wonder....hmmmmmm......

Get your Karaoke party and recording career started at Ksolo.myspace.com!

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home