Saturday, April 26, 2008

Everyone loves SPAM....right??!

spam food

No not the mystery meat SPAM, I mean all the funny, crazy and creative emails we all get on a daily basis, SPAM.... Some of you may get enough SPAM to cause acid reflux disease so you know what this can be like! Today I checked out lots of these emails I got all because they love me and want to give this crazy monkey free, cool stuff...

Here's some of my favorite SPAMS from today:

    - u-Scoot: Your Scooter Store
    - sweet mm Cutie expect truck detail?
    - Lose Weight with ColonAid and Green Tea
    - Ped egg - Now you can have clean smooth feet
    - Permanently engrave anything you own!
    - We are giving away HDTV's!
    - Learn to live in dating harmony!
    - INHERITANCE REMINDER
    - Dumbo
    - Account Notice: Payment due
    - Your eBay listing for Mickey Mouse is confirmed!


Ok the last few are legit, and someone called me "Dumbo", but the rest seem ok?! I can't wait to get my cool engraved tattoo on my inflated self, then watch some HDTV before I ride my u-scooter over for my harmonious date with a sweet cutie...that's after I collect my inheritance and make my feet smooth and clean of course. It's a good day to be a crazy monkey!

Well, I'm jus' grindin man, so ya'll nevermind me!

PS: Good news is if you look up SPAM on Google, the #1 listing is for that mystery meat stuff!

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home