Monday, May 19, 2008

Monkey's Meet The Strangers!

monkey meets the strangers

There's a great new romantic comedy debuting at the theaters in about a week or so, after all the hype dies down over that Indiana Jones stuff. Don't get me a wrong I'm a big fan of the Indy character, cuz he swings around with a whip, finds ancient artifacts and does cool action stunts. I'm not sure if Indy does his own stunts now though because of age factors, but there's another movie that's really got this monkey hyped up!

You may have seen ads for the new fun-filled flick called "The Strangers". As you can see above, I was originally cast to play the part of "Dollface Girl Stranger #2". However, the directors told me my head was just a bit too inflated for the part, and they went with another girl for the role. Don't worry though, there's high demand in Hollywood for Inflated Monkeys!

But I had the privilege of sitting down to talk to the Head Stranger, who we will call "Mike Stranger" or MS. Here's our brief interview about his work:

IM: I gotta say it's a pleasure to meet you, you have done some great work!
MS: Thank you Inflated Monkey, I take pride in terrorizing random homes in the woods.

IM: About the choice of masks, you're following in the footsteps of legends like Freddy Kruger, Jason Vorhees, Mike Meyers, the people from Scream, and the kid in the movie Mask. How did you choose this elaborate mask disguise?
MS: Well we went for what the budget could handle. A white pillow case that looks like a potato sack was perfect for the gig. Guys like Jason and Mike Meyers have spent a lot of money over the years because they have to keep re-buying their masks.

IM: And I'm sure your look is going to be the top costume for Halloween 2008!
MS: That's what we're hoping for, I've already lined up deals with various pillow case manufacturers, for a signature series. The suit and tie will be the next thing I sponsor.

IM: Final question, why did you choose to visit the home of the people you do in this particular movie?
MS: Because they were home.

IM: Thank you for your time, I look forward to the new flick and your future roles!
MS: Gotta run, I have homes to visit.

So folks, there you have it, as you can see Mike Stranger the lead in "The Strangers" is an all around great guy. I fully expect to see him in feature roles with Tom Hanks, Bruce Willis, Leo Dicaprio and other A-listers!

If you want to have further fun with the new flick, be sure to visit thestrangers.net, where you can experience the full effect of this movie and even send your friends postcards online! The movie debuts in theaters next Friday, so mark your calendars!

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home